Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catching up with missing images...

It took a bit of doing, but I managed to get some photos on my last blog, but not on my first. So, to make up for that, here's a few photos taken at the beginning of my trip - from the Randle household through to the Cabot Trail.


Good dog, Jersy!

Easter Dinner cooked entirely by Camille, and fabulously tasty!


Monday morning brought on a need for chocolate in Quinn. This is a now-headless chocolate bunny.


The morning of departure and there's snow all around.

But, no snow in this small area. Hit loads afterwards, but first look at Cape Breton's Cabot Trail.




Here's my splendid ride!






This is in the area of Dingwall, Cape Breton.



This is the churchyard at Ingonish, where I wrote my April 14th blog after a night in the van.


And this is the church that goes with the yard.
Ok, so now I am getting more used to blogging. Maybe I'll post another one tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment